OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

9/28/07

Friday, Sept 28

Another awesome day courtesy of the US Post Office...
Garth Snow- XF
Don King- XE (not the boxing promotor)
Bob Schnelker- XE
Dennis Bennett- XP
Mark Nordquist- XE
Steve Everett- XE
Kent Tekulve- XP
Wilbert Montgomery- XE AGAIN! Must be cleaning out his mail box
and.....
Most Wanted Jim Thome is captured today with a nice sig on a Phillies card. Thome is now off the most wanted list.

Plus, courtesy of my good friend Tom in King of Prussia, a fedex package arrived today from him containing a signed photo of Sheldon Brown (taking out Reggie Bush), mini helmets signed by Quintin Mikell and Lito Sheppard and an official game ball signed by my favorite Eagle ever.... Mr Brian Dawkins. The ball is signed in silver and looks awesome. It is probably my favorite piece in my collection that I didn't obtain myself. Tom got all the sigs at the recent signing at the store of www.simplyawesome.com . You the man Tommy J!

No comments: