OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

9/8/07

Friday, Sept 7th

Interesting day today...
Chuck Bednarik - XE and HOF (he signed custom index cards of the 1960 team that I sent months ago, Chuck usually responds within 5 or 6 days, so I don't know why he held on to them for so long)
David Akers- CE what's interesting about this is that I wrote to Dave about 4 months ago and got no response. After he was named one of the 75 greatest Eagles I wrote to him again week or so ago. Well I'll be damned, yesterday I receive both sets of custom index cards (for a total of 4)back signed on the same day and in seperate envelopes. He must collect all his fan mail for a few months and then bang them all out at once.

No comments: