OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

9/11/07

Monday, Sept 10

Great day to start the week...
Dan Larson- XP (1980)
Lonnie Smith- XP (1980)
Chris Booker- CP (minor leaguer AAA)
Karl Bolt- CP (first baseman and this years 15th rd draft pick... wrote me a letter thanking me for the support, seems like a nice kid. good luck Karl!)
Harvey Armstrong- XE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE website, very strong I am looking for a working Lonnie Smith address for TTM, any help, could you e-mail to my at obct_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mark