OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

9/14/07

Thursday, Sept 13

Slump?.... What slump?

Andy Talley- Head Football Coach at Villanova sent me a signed 8 by 10 in which I requested via email.
Kyle Drabek- CP Minor Leaguer (last years 1rst round pick signed 5 cards for me via team addy)
Herm Starrette- XP Coach from 1980 team
John Stevens- Flyers head coach
Bill Kolman- XE
Earl Gros- XE
Joe Millette- XP 1993
Randy Learch- XP 1980
Tom Ehlers- XE
Steve Everett- XE
Larry Christenson- XP 1980

FAILURE- LARRY BROWN- returned 2 index cards unsigned. I am surprised because I got Larry TTM a couple of years ago.

No comments: