OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

10/2/07

September Graph of the month

After careful consideration, I decided that my TTM graph of the month goes to Cole Hamels, the lefty ace for the National League Champions. Cole sent me a signed Phillies team card of himself in 112 days via the Phillies address. With Montogomery, Barber, and Cheeks all returning I had a tough choice. But I decided on Cole because (a) he is a current player which makes it a tougher graph (b) he is an all star and must be bombarded with requests and (c) he is younge guy who usually are "too good for their fans". I'm glad Cole isn't. My IP graph of the month, although not IP by me, it has to be by B-Dawk signed ball. The stud safety for the 1 and 3 Eagles, signed an official NFL ball for me in silver at a signing outside of Philly that my buddy Tom got me.

No comments: