OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

10/12/07

Thursday, October 11

Good rebound day compared to Weds goose egg....

Bobby Clarke-XF
Bill Bergey- XE (Mr Reliable)
Tony Gorence- XF
John Calipari- XS Asst. Coach (sent 8 by 10 via my email request to Univ of Memphis)
Bill Almon- XP

And my good friend in Delaware, sent me a signed Trotter jersey along with 4 TICKETS TO THE EAGLES V. DOLPHIS GAME NOVEMBER 15TH! My boy gets this stuff through his work, and just gives them to me. I tell him over and over that I am not worthy to be in his pressence. He thinks I'm a nut because through his work he has seen games in every pro stadium in every sport, and is sick of sports. What a tough job, poor guy!

No comments: