OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

10/1/10

MANNY IN 'DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, it's finally happening. Manny Trillo is doing a signing. My Phillies photo will be completed on November 20,2010 thanks to our good friends at www.poppel.com who is hosting Manny and others at a show in Fairless Hills, PA at the Bucks County Tech High School. Thank you to everyone who emailed, posted msgs and texted me. First one to do so though was.... Dubs, Matt from Pa texted me late September 25th to share the good news. I can't wait to get it finished. I thought it was going to haunt me forever.

No comments: