OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES v. DODGERS

OCTOBER 19, 2009 - PHILLIES  v. DODGERS
Standing outside of a very cold CBP, October 2009 at the NLCS, wearing a 2008 World Series Ring that belongs to my good friend Bruce, a 20 year employee of the Phils. Phils win 11-0!

Who should have been Januarys Graph of the Month?

As a Philly fan, where is your sports focus?

9/26/10

SEPT 26 - SATURDAY - 2010

Tom Nieto - former Phillie, good thing I just bought him on Ebay.

and.... Darrell Conner- You never heard of him? Me neither. Until Astrosfan5 from www.sportsgraphing.com sent me a msg telling me he had a unique gift for me. Anyway, according to the back of his card Darrell Conner "worked with Cole Hamels. Some teams backed away from Hamels when the lefty broke a bone in his upper arm as a high school sophomore, but Conner saw an ace with three plus pitches. After rounding up Xrays and sending them to the team doctors, Darrell submitted his recommendation. The Phillies nabbed Cole 17th overall in 2002 and, six years later, he became the hero of the team's World Championship." Three thoughts on this, #1 Thank you Astrosfan5 #2 we are now collecting team scout's autographs? #3 we now feel it is necessary to have team's scouts' autographs certified. A sign of the apocalypse if I ever seen one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know of a Trillo signing. Email me at jtbruder@comcast.net